LEARN HOW LONG DOES A LAUNDROMAT TAKES TO WASH AND DRY YOUR CLOTHES
There’s nothing quite like enjoying freshly laundered fabrics. From wearing a soft t-shirt to sleeping in clean sheets, clean clothes and linens are a must. However, laundering your clothes can take a while. A trip to the laundromat can feel like a whole ordeal. Help make your trip to the laundromat as efficient as possible when you choose a laundromat with larger machines. These machines help you save time by washing your clothes more quickly so that you can get in and out of the laundromat in under an hour and a half. Know how long a laundromat takes to wash and dry your clothes so that you can plan accordingly. Here’s what you need to know about how long it takes to wash and dry clothes at a laundromat most efficiently.
Washing Clothes at Laundromat
It usually takes about 32 to 38 minutes to wash a load of laundry. However, the exact time may vary based on a variety of factors. Depending on your load size, you may choose an extra-long wash or a quick wash, which will cause your wash time to vary. However, when you use larger, more efficient machines, you can reduce your wash time. Instead of waiting for cycle after cycle, you can wash up to ten loads of laundry at a time in one machine. That way, you can choose the right machine to fit your laundry needs.
Drying Clothes at Laundromat
It usually takes about 30 to 45 minutes to dry a load of laundry. However, depending on the items that you’re drying, times may vary. Heavy comforters, for example, will take longer to dry than a t-shirt. Pay attention to the fabric type to better estimate your wait time and use the most efficient machines possible to reduce your laundering time.
Shortening Your Laundry Time
Here are some steps you can take to help quicken your overall laundry process.
- Wash multiple loads of laundry at once in larger machines.
- If you have the need to separate certain types of clothing into different loads, use multiple machines at once.
- Wash and dry clothes in mesh bags. You can put the clothes of each member of your family into a separate mesh bag. When you pull the clothes out of the dryer, the folding will go much quicker because the clothes will already be separated by individual.
- Sort your clothes before you head to the laundromat.
- Don’t wash clothes during peak hours that way there will likely be more washers and dryers to use.
- Use efficient machines. When you use the right tools, you can launder your clothes more quickly.
Complete all your laundry in under an hour and a half. Fresh & Clean Laundry is your Laundromat for all of your laundry-related needs. Please visit our website for store hours and more information. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Comments are closed.