Deciding Between Liquid or Powder Detergent
Not all detergents are created equally. Some are better than others at dissolving, cleaning, and working efficiently in the washing machine. For many of us, we wonder whether we should use powder or liquid detergent to clean our clothes and materials. If you’re wondering the same, take a look at the pros and cons of both to help you decide.
- This tends to be more convenient and it’s less messy than powder. You just pour what you need to use into the cup and then dispense it into the washer.
- Tends to be packaged more conveniently so it’s easy to carry and use.
- It dissolves without hassle because it’s already in liquid form.
- It can serve as a stain treater when applied directly to stains prior to wash cycles – something that power detergent cannot do.
- It’s effective – if you’re buying the right type.
- Powder detergent tends to be more affordable to purchase. It is usually sold in a box, which makes it a cheaper overall purchase.
- Although it is designed to dissolve, some of it might chunk up in the wash.
The bottom line is that both powder and liquid detergent are great solutions under a few conditions. One – make sure you’re buying the detergent with the ingredients necessary to get your clothes clean. Two – stick to your personal preference.
Soap injection system
We offer customers the ability to use our soap injection system – it automatically injects the amount of detergent, bleach or softener you need, based on your load size. With this new system, you don’t have to worry about lugging around your own detergent, bleach or softener. All you have to do is fill the washing machine with your clothes – the rest is done for you! This will be more convenient and hassle-free for our customers.
You can make your laundry chores a snap by visiting Fresh & Clean Laundry in Chula Vista. We’re open from 6:00 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily so you can get all of your laundry done in no time. With large machines – and plenty of them – let us help you get your laundry done quickly. Call 619-691-7626 for more information.
Comments are closed.